[ad_1]

Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.

Shop the latest Vera Bradley Outlet sale online and score huge savings!

pink vera bradley shopping bag

The Vera Bradley Outlet has irresistible deals!

Dash on over to the Vera Bradley Online Outlet where they are offering up to 80% off last chance and new to clearance styles – including bags, backpacks, and more! Plus, through February 28th, select clearance styles are an EXTRA 20% off in-cart with no promo code needed.

Take a stroll through the entire sale to find the perfect purse, backpack, throw blanket, and more for all your next adventures! Vera Bradley bags are machine washable, which is why we love them for traveling and daily use.

Note that the extra 20% off does not apply to Last Chance clearance items.

See what caught our eye from the Vera Bradley Outlet sale…

a large gray travel bag and a medium green shell print travel bag

two folded throw blankets

Vera Bradley Blankets as low as $19.50 (regularly $65)
Less automatic 20% off in cart
Final cost $15.50!

*Note that the extra 20% off does not apply to Last Chance Throws or Picnic Blankets.

lemon pattern picnic blanket

Vera Bradley Picnic Blankets
As low as
$11.80 (regularly $59)

*Note that the extra 20% off does not apply to Last Chance Throws or Picnic Blankets.

two vera bradley totes

vera bradley large cooler bag and lunch cross body cooler bag

a small dark blue back pack with a medallion print and small sling backpack with a medallion print

Vera Bradley Lighten Up Sling Backpack as low as $25.50 (regularly $85) – 11 colors
Less automatic 20% off in cart
Final cost $20.40!

*Note that the extra 20% off does not apply to Lemon Grove.

a small wallet in a brightly colored medallion print and a pastel plaid cross body bag

Vera Bradley RFID Euro Wallet as low as $19.50 (regularly $65) – 8 colors
Less automatic 20% off in cart
Final cost $15.60!

*Note that the extra 20% off does not apply to Antilles Treasure.

Never miss a deal again! Sign up to receive text messages from us with the latest deals!

[ad_2]

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *